does it make sense to ask for one?

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
spadekevin

does it make sense to ask for one?

Сообщение spadekevin » 23 июл 2018, 18:18

Hello,

I would like to have a confirmation about what do I really need to download using Fetch app to my computer, in order to have totally viable back up of my website.

I am a backup freak, so I already have a back up of the original files and folders for the albums, a full back up of the LightRoom Library, so I can easily rebuild from scratch, but after having had an incident with a re-installation of my site last year, I wonder if I can ask what files can be left behind when downloading the critical content from the Koken folder on my server.

In my latest posts about reinstalling the Koken site, I got the wise tip of deleting some of the cache files, so my Koken folder was greatly reduced from over 2 gigs down to 300 Mb of critical data, but I want to make sure if the name of the Cache folders are still the same, and if I can REALLY delete these folders BEFORE downloading the rest of the Koken folder, and I will not make any damage to the current site?

I do not seem to find a standard tutorial about backing up the site using Fetch or any other FTP application, so does it make sense to ask for one?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://kokensupport.com/viewtopic.php?t=392
Recycle Management System Video

Thank you.

Вернуться в «Второй форум»